You risk moderation and/or dismissal if you do not comply; post thoughtfully.
Your first post is moderated to prevent spam and faulty queries.
- No internships. Period.
- All jobs must offer pay. Period.
- When posting a position availability you MUST:
- State the exact rate for the job i.e. $500/10
- State if it’s Union or non-union and position(s)
- Give exact dates.
- No job will be posted below minimum wage. ($9.50/hour)
- Hiring discrimination will never be tolerated. You may never request a gender, ethnicity, sexual preference, photo or belief system.
Asking for help
- Do your homework and make that known. (This is really big on this forum). Name where you have looked and post a reference photo.
- At the bottom of every email are settings options and unsubscribe link.
- Invite people by sending them this link to the cities.
- Art Cube is in 41 cities, join all of them!
- Animals are not props. Use a professional wrangler. Do not ask to “borrow” an animal. Ever.
- Nothing illegal. Ever.
- No resume poaching. Your work is your own.
Promotion of ArtCube
If someone is not nice to you, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you find a post inappropriate, forward to email@example.com.
If you ever find a job on Art Cube in which you did not get paid,we want to know about it. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Reply all when your answer serves the group. (Like answers that help all of the group.)
- Do NOT reply all when your reply only serves you and the original poster. (Like responding to a job.)
- ArtCube is only an Art Department resource.
- Do NOT "post for a friend." Third-party posts reduces accountability to ArtCubers and has caused many problems for us behind the scenes. Encourage your associates to join ArtCube.
Selling things/Set Sales
- We need to keep it Art Department and relevant to the niche population. Please keep sales to:
- Set Sales
- Shop and Kit Purging
- Carpentry/Scenic elements
- owned set dressing and furniture of interest to the industry
- NOT your nasty couch because you are moving.
Self-promotion - don't.
- If a Cuber needs crew, they will post and you should reply directly.
- Not for business promotion. This is not a captive audience for your wares.
- Never post an ad of any kind.